Senior Move Managers services Hilton Head Island SC and Columbia, SC.
Our project managers are Elizabeth Tate, Hilton Head, SC. As the owner, she has 25 years of experience in the Interior Design and construction industry, as well as 4 years in the Senior Move Management industry. Candy Waites, in Columbia, SC was the Director of Leadership Institute at Columbia College for eighteen years. She served as a member of Richland County council for twelve years and was a member of the SC House of Representatives for 3 terms. And our caring workers bring a variety of experience to Senior Move Managers: Senior Care Givers, Hospice Volunteers, Dementia/Alzheimer’s Specialists and CNA’s.
We are people who have a passion for what we do for a living and, we care about Seniors. We will always respect your wishes while guiding you through your move. And you will receive significant expertise and resources using Senior Move Managers. We are proud to be a member of the National Association of Move Managers.
Why Hire a NASMM Member?
• NASMM members have expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
• NASMM members provide services that are client-centered and personalized to meet the client’s needs and preferences.
• NASMM members are reviewed for insurance and experience requirements prior to acceptance.
• Ongoing educational programs reflect the NASMM commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
• NASMM members adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.